Now that you’ve decided on your new business, it is essential to secure the right insurance. Around 40% of small businesses don’t have the right level of insurance. Whatever your business, whether at home, in a shop, office or other premises; if you’re selling something or providing a service, you need business insurance.
Murphy Thompson Moore LLP have been approved as an Introducer Appointed Representative by UK Insurance Business Solutions Limited (UKIBS), who have direct links with some of the leading Business Insurance brands. UKIBS is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and assumes responsibility for all regulated activities performed by us.
To enable an introduction for your company, it is a simple matter of making a selection at the time of incorporation, from our range of services.
Below are further details of the two, instantly recognisable, insurance brands which are currently available. All you have to do is tell us which brand you prefer and you will be contacted directly, 1-2 days post-incorporation.
Churchill believe in being there for you. Their experts are on hand to help businesses like yours get the level of cover you need, and their personal claims handlers are there to support you every step of the way, should you need to make a claim. They even offer a 10% discount on Churchill Business Insurance to existing Churchill policy holders (introductory offer, minimum premiums apply.)
For business insurance that gets the job done, you can depend on Churchill.
- 10% discount on Churchill Business Insurance for existing Churchill policy holders (introductory offer, minimum premiums apply)
- If you have been claim free for a year or more, you may be entitled to a No Claims Discount
- Public Liability (up to £10 million subject to terms & conditions)
- Employers’ Liability (up to £10 million)
- Optional extras for tradesmen such as Personal Accident, Business Stock and Equipment Insurance
- Access to free 24/7 legal helpline
- A personal claims handler with every claim to support you from notification to settlement
- 24 hour access to your online policy documentation to view as and when you require
Direct Line for Business have over 400,000 policyholders nationwide. They know that your business is your livelihood and that the right type of cover is vital. That’s why they offer a range of insurance solutions for a variety of businesses and allow you to tailor cover to suit your needs.
- Public Liability Insurance (up to £10 million – qualifying criteria applies)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance (up to £2 million)
- Home Business Insurance
- Shop Insurance
- Office and Surgery Insurance
- Guest House Insurance
- Pub and Restaurant Insurance
- Van Insurance
- Access to their online knowledge centre
- Access to their 24/7 legal helpline
- Access the their online customisable legal document service (excluding Hotel, Pub and Restaurant, and Van and Professional Indemnity policies) where you can draft essential documents to be reviewed and amended by a solicitor to give you peace of mind
- No admin charge if you want to make changes to your policy as your business grows
Direct Line guarantee to beat the price of any other insurer for the equivalent cover (excludes Van Insurance. New customers only. Cover on a like for like basis. Qualifying criteria apply).